Easy maintenance of dry toilets
The absence of water and electricity makes it possible to reduce the “breakdown” bill of the toilet, while also avoiding dirt. Our cabins stay cleaner for a longer time between toilet maintenance service visits. Cleaning a Sanisphere toilet cabin is thus more pleasant for agents than a water toilet.
Technical maintenance of sanitary facilities
Sanisphere’s added value is its knowledge of the treatment ecosystem, which allows you to considerably reduce sanitary maintenance costs.
Sanisphere routinely provides a maintenance visit between the first and second year after installation to adjust the processing system to the local climate..
Beyond the second year, a maintenance agreement is offered between Sanisphere and the toilets operator. A single annual toilet maintenance intervention is sufficient for long term quality.
The operating cost of Sanisphere public toilets is therefore very low compared to other toilets (Pit, sawdust,Ecosan, water, self-washing…).
SANI+ range of cleaning products
The maintenance of toilets and urinals is essential for both users and operators. We can regularly supply you with the most suitable consumables for your needs, through the Sani+ range of bio-based products:
- Maintenance products
- Toilet paper rolls
- Hydroalcoholic gel
- Drying bag
SOULAGE-TOI, for autonomous public toilets
With the Soulage-toi program, Sanisphere helps you educate citizens about respect for places and their cleanliness, especially in isolated sites. The goal is to reduce the cost of maintaining public toilets for the community and to ensure clean and functional toilets for users.
The Soulage-toi program allows quality control of cleanliness and pleasantness in the toilets. It commits citizens to nurture themselves that public good which they enjoy in pressing moments, with a system of reward. And this for the benefit of the community, which will save on maintenance.
More than a pressing need: Soulage-toi offers an unprecedented user experience on your territory
- Nudges (encouragements) to encourage good behavior
- Teaching aids to educate and empower
Daily quality control by citizens and users
- Feedback buttons to control the quality of the reception and improve the service and monitor users’ satisfaction on cleanliness and maintenance
- QR code scan to go further and engage the user to become more responsible
- No need to clean a clean toilet: Soulage-toi allows the cleaning service to intervene only when needed, convenient for isolated sites!
Citizens can enhance their civic action by choosing the development projects of the territory or Sanisphere that matter most to them, for example:
- Ecology : planting trees to reduce the carbon footprint of toilets
- Environment : R&D programme on materials valorization
- Humanitarian : toilet projects in deprived areas
- Future : R&D of ecological toilets for individuals and buildings
Improving the living experience in your territory, whatever the context, is possible: just install Sanisphere public toilets!