Who is ?
The address of our website is : https://www.sanisphere-fr.com.
1. Who is the data controller ?
The company Sanisphère which manages the website https://www.sanisphere-fr.com. and whose registered office is located at Z.A du Grand Tilleul, 154 allée des Rassades – 26110 NYONS, is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide directly on our website.
2. What data do we collect, for what purpose and on what legal basis ?
2.1 The data we collect directly from you. This is the data that you communicate to us:
- Through our website when you use a contact form: we use this data (including your name, first name, email address, telephone number) to be able to contact you with the most relevant information possible for you and to send you quotes and commercial proposals (consent).
- The data collected may be used to process your requests to exercise rights related to the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data (such as the right of access, rectification, opposition, or deletion of data) on the basis of our legal obligation.
* **The data collected may be used to process your requests to exercise rights related to the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data (such as the right of access, rectification, opposition, or deletion of data) on the basis of our legal obligation.***
2.2 The data we collect when you interact with the site.
Our site uses “cookies”. By using it, you agree to receive cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone. It is thanks to cookies that we can offer you optimal navigation on our site.
We invite you to consult our Cookies policy on our website to find more information about these technologies and your rights in relation to them, and to manage your preferences.
3. Who is the recipient of the data collected ?
The personal data collected by Sanisphère in the context of the contact form are intended only for the latter and will not be communicated to third parties, with the exception of the Data Protection Officer.
Each processing operation limits the internal recipients who are entitled to access and process the data concerned. The data may possibly be transmitted to technical service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability who act on our behalf and according to our instructions (IT subcontractor, host of our servers, etc.).
4. Is the personal data collected transferred to third countries ?
Sanisphère endeavors to keep the personal data of its customers within the European Union. However, it is possible that the data we collect when you use our website or in the context of our services may be transferred to other countries, for example if some of our service providers are located outside the European Union.
In the event of such a transfer, we guarantee that the transfer is carried out :
- Either to countries ensuring an adequate level of protection, i.e. a level of protection equivalent to that required by European regulations ;
- Or that it is governed by standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission ;
- Or in the United States to companies that have adhered to the Privacy Shield and registered as such with the American administration
5. How long is the personal data collected kept ?
Personal data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or in accordance with legal requirements.
The length of retention varies according to several factors, including :
- The needs of Sanisphère activities ;
- Contractual requirements ;
- Legal obligations (insurance, tax, human resources, etc…) ;
- The recommendations of regulatory authorities
6. How do we guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data ?
We have developed technically and organizationally appropriate security measures to guarantee the security of our information system to prevent any loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
These measures may in particular include practices such as limited access to data by Sanisphère personnel duly authorized by virtue of their function, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to external service providers, privacy impact studies, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logistical security measures (secure access, authorization profile, antivirus and firewall, etc.).
7. What are your rights and how do you exercise them ?
Your personal data belongs to you, and as such, you have a certain number of rights. In accordance with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force, you have the following rights when they apply:
- Right of access: you have the right to know what personal data we hold about you, to consult it and to obtain a copy of it.
- Right of rectification: if you notice an error, you may at any time ask us to correct the incorrect information.
- Right of deletion: under certain conditions, you can ask us to delete your personal data.
- Right of limitation: under certain conditions, you can ask us to limit the use we make of your personal data, for example for the time necessary to examine a request for rectification.
- Right of Portability: You have the right to ask us to transfer to you or to another data controller the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You can exercise your various rights by filling in the contact form : https://www.sanisphere-fr.com/en/contact-en/.
We will make every effort to respond to your requests within the required timeframe.
8. Cookie management
We invite you to consult our Cookies policy on our website to find out more about these technologies and your rights in relation to them, and to manage your preferences.
9. DPO Contact Information
For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by Sanisphère, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by enclosing a copy of an identity document with your signature (identity card, passport) with your request:
- By mail at the following address :
Sanisphère – SCOP-SA SANISPHÈRE – Z.A du Grand Tilleul, 154 allée des Rassades
- By email at the following address : email@example.com
You also have the right to refer to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, of any complaint relating to the way in which SANISPHÈRE collects and processes your data.
10. Changes to this policy
Sanisphère may amend this policy from time to time.